8/23/07

Free sample letters dispute credit

We get a lot of requests for free sample letters people can use to dispute derogatory bad credit entries in their credit reports.
We've assembled some easy to use sample letters on our website:
http://www.findhow2.com/repair-credit.html
All you need to do is copy and paste into your favorite word processer this copy, customize the letter to fit your circumstances, and print off 2 copies -- one for yourself, one for the creditor or agency you are writing. It's best to keep a copy for yourself. Yes, I know, you can always print off a separate copy from the saved file on your computer. But my experience has shown me that if I do have a printed copy in a file, and I put ALL of my correspondence in that one file, with the notes of who I spoke to on the telephone, the date I mailed those letters, the dates I received updated credit reports, etc., then I can quickly track the credit repair progress.
I recommend that you send these letters to the CRA's and to your creditors registered return receipt mail, as then you will have a record of (1) the exact date you mailed the letters, and (2) the exact date of receipt and the signature of the person who signed for the letter.

No comments: